Just while ago we were only «spectators» of events related to coronavirus, which rapidly developed over several months all over the world. Unfortunately, our country has recently joined them.
COVID-19 tests not only the health of people, but also the reliability of government systems and business structures. The introduction of the state of emergency in the country is, on the one hand, a measure taken to protect the people of Kazakhstan, and on the other hand, like any emergency solution has its own "side effect" when business and population are under attack.
In order to mitigate risks, both for domestic businesses and ordinary citizens, ATFBank is taking active measures to support Customers whose financial situation has been affected by the state of emergency.
What ATFBank does:
• during an emergency period, ATFBank Customers will not be charged fines and penalties for late payments on loans. In this case, individuals do not need to do anything and come to the Bank branches - everything will be done automatically.
• ATFBank will not accrue interest payments to individual Customers with unsecured consumer loans if they are overdue for more than 90 days. And in this case, Customers also do not need to contact the Bank; they need to wait until the relevant amendments to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan come into force.
• for Individual Entrepreneurs, SMEs and individuals, ATFBank is ready to consider individually the possibility of granting a deferral up to 90 days for payments, as well as to revise the repayment schedule if the state of emergency has negatively affected their business. For this purpose, Customers will need to confirm termination or suspension of their activities. When applying, Customers can use any convenient online channel: ATFOnline banking, ATFBusiness mobile application, website of the Bank atfbank.kz, as well as e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Detailed instructions will be posted on all online resources of the Bank and on social networks.
What ATFBank says?:
Chairman of the Management Board of ATFBank Sergey Kovalenko comments: "The Bank's team makes every effort to support its Customers and, as far as possible, to minimize the impact of the state of emergency on their financial situation. Bank's services are fully available, Customers can receive them at their own discretion in ATFBank branches, but I strongly recommend using our online services, through which our clients can manage their finances anytime, anywhere".
ATFBank continues to provide full services in its branches during the state of emergency, and also actively transfers Customers to remote services using digital platforms:
- ATF24 online banking for individuals,
- ATFBusiness - for individual entrepreneurs,
- ATFOnline - for legal entities.
ATFBank will continue to inform its Customers and partners as the situation develops and will always stay in touch by calling 2424 Contact center.
ABOUT THE BANK
ATFBank JSC (the "Bank") is one of the largest banks in Kazakhstan by assets. The Bank's main shareholder with a 99.76% share is KNG Finance LLP. 20-year history and rich experience of cooperation with both Kazakhstani and foreign structures allowed the Bank to establish itself as a reputable player in the market of banking services.
The Bank develops a universal profile and provides a full range of banking services: to corporate; retail clients; small and medium businesses; Private Banking clients. The Bank has 17 branches in all regional centers of Kazakhstan and a wide network of Outlets and ATMs.
Press-service of ATFBank